Sunday, May 6, 2012

LG OPTIMUS V - HSN

HSN - Home Shopping Network is a multifaceted company that sells exclusive and discounted merchandise via TV and the Internet. Everyday HSN has a "Today's Special" where they take an item from their inventory and discount the price for that day only. The price returns to the regular price 12:00AM Eastern time.



I purchased HSN's Today's Special in April, 2012. It was the LG Optimus V smart phone. The phone is an Android NET10 No Contract smart phone with GPS and 3.2MP Camera with unlimited everything. There were 38,000 HSN customers that ordered the phone that day. Wow!

This is the first smart phone I have ever owned and I love it! I am now enjoying my new smart phone. I can check and send email, surf the Internet, use the GPS, watch TV shows and streaming vids, listen to music, and play a game or two.

I wanted to share my new Optimus V smart phone adventure with other HSN customers that purchased it. I will blog about the specifications, Tips and Tricks, and what I have learned. I am interested in your experience and will be glad if able to answer any questions that you may have or direct you to a resource that can. WELCOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment